Thursday 5 September 2013

Walkies and Fish Heads



After feeling more than a little guilty about our previous indulgences, We thought that we would attempt to make up for it (marginally) -not to mention the fact it was a beautiful day- and take my lovely dog  Mozel on a little walk. After waking him up from his blissful slumber we took a rather excited Mozel on his favorite walk. 
As you can see he is over the moon! It is a gorgeous walk and i like to make a point that exercise can be very enjoyable and can start with as little as a short hill walk. After all you need to start some where on your journey to fitness-and it needn't require kitting yourself out with waterproofs or walking boots!
Tonight I was feeling pretty bloated and sugar coated (not in a good way). For this reason I had a lovely healthy dinner which has made me feel far better! Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't cook it myself, I therefore got a rather nasty surprise when this landed on my plate!
A lovely whole sea-bass stuffed with red onion and pepper. Surprisingly it was extremely yummy but did require removing the spine and other small bones, which did take precision and mental exertion !!
I had this glorious fish with a yummy salad and it turned out a lovely, healthy meal! (and don't get me started on the benefits of oily fish).

I Hope you had a lovely day and enjoyed my pictures-particularly the one of Mozel galloping through the long grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment