Thursday 5 September 2013

Inspirational Quote of the Day



I chose this quote (originally said by none other than Gandhi) because I think we truly underestimate the amazing outcome on the world  which could occur, if everyone stuck by this rule. Sure, we cannot all be perfect all the time, but we can make conscious decisions that make us, in the end, the people we are proud to be.
We are all told as we grow up to treat people how we expect to be treated, and if we all lived by this life would be bliss!



All of us make mistakes that I am sure- if we could go back in time-we would prevent. But in the long run these things make us who we are. It is important to grow and learn from our mistakes until we really are  people that we (on reflection) would like to be friends with. 

So think, are you the best person you can be?

2 comments:

  1. lovely quote!♥ and the photo is so cute:) I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. For as long as I can remember, I've loved that quote. I think it sums up my life's motto, if I were to have one. ^__^

    ReplyDelete