Friday 18 October 2013

Charity Shop Finds


Hey everyone!

I have a little time to kill before Uni today so thought I would do a quick post on my charity shop finds from yesterday.
First of all, I am OBSESSED with these magical shops where anything can be found. It is a win win situation because you are giving your money to an organization that makes a difference, but you are also buying individual items that don't break the bank, not to mention the fun of not knowing what you may find.
(Almost every outfit I wear contains an item from a charity shop).


So yesterday I purchased this lovely boyfriend blazer coat thing (which is VERY warm) and this Barbour scarf. They were both £5 so a consider that a great bargain. Think I will go have another look later ;)


I hope you like them, let me know what you have found or send me a link you your blog!
Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment